Descripción de la oferta
Capri by Fraser Barcelona is hiring!
Searching for an excellent JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT. Main duties (but not limited to) would be:
1. Maintain financial records for existing entities by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
2. Bank reconciliation.
3. Provide financial status information by preparing reports following the company's procedures.
4. Post and adjustment of journal entries.
5. Mantaining of general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts.
6. Adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids.
7. Preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
8. Maintaining accounting controls by following policies and procedures, complying with all local financial legal requirements.
9. Purchase Ledger and Payments processing.
10. Accomplishing accounting and organization mission and values by completing related results as needed.
Titulación mínima: Ciclo Superior
Experiencia: 1 año
Categoría profesional: Empleado
Residencia: Provincia vacante
- Bachelor's degree (accounting, finance, or business)
- 0-3 years' experience
- Wide knowledge of Spanish Accounting Standards.
- Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Skills.
- Knowledge of month-end closing, year-end reviews, bank reconciliations, cash flow maintenance
- Capable of generating and understanding financial reports: P&L, balance sheet, cash flow
- Proactive, takes initiative
- Takes ownership, responsible, accurate
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with SAP.
- Availability to travel once a year.
- Ability to learn fast and work in fast pace environement.
- Good level of English is a must, as will have to report to HO in London.
- Can speak fluent Spanish and/or Catalan.
Último inscrito: Hoy
Otros usuarios se han interesado por estas ofertas
Cursos relacionados con Turismo