Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
INERNSHIP SUMMARY AND PURPOSE:
The Implementation / Customer Care Intern works within TravelClick´s Operations and is the first point of contact for any implementation or customer care related request.
Responsibilities include ticket creation, maintenance and resolution, proper documentation of outstanding issues, issue research and trend analysis, as well as reviewing/maintaining/translating training documents, job aids and other projects.
• Introduce to new Clients
• Review the information provided by the client in the Implementation Forms
• Configure the tool by following the Implementation SOP
• Assist to the client during the Implementation Process
• Training the client on the assigned Product Functionalities
• Hand Over every account by following the Implementation SLAs
• Keep abreast of new product developments and enhancements
• Assist in the development and documentation of new processes and procedures within the Customer Care department and with other departments
• Assist training department in development of training documentation for the Customer Care department and assist where appropriate in internal training.
• Participate in the User Acceptance Testing of system changes prior to release to production.
• Act as the first point of escalation for Junior (L1) questions prior to distribution to other departments.
• Ensure issues are completely researched and correctly documented prior to escalation to other departments. Ensure Customer Care is in compliance with all standards agreed to with other departments.
• Act as the liaison between Customer Care and IT to gather additional information on system issues, co-ordinate clarification of support requests and validation of changes after changes are implemented
• Other Implementation/ Customer Care related tasks and projects
Titulación mínima: Cursando diplomatura Experiencia: Sólo prácticas Categoría profesional: Prácticas/Trainee Residencia: Provincia vacante
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
• Experience or studies in the Hospitality Industry is preferred
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Microsoft Office
• Ability to work within a team
LANGUAGES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
Must be fluent in English