Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
• Coordinate and manage staff in the Front Office & Reservations Department and write work rotas and holiday schedules
• Conduct check-ins as well as accepting, processing and verifying reservations; also check for overbookings and available options
• Monitor cost budget and accommodation revenue budget
• Implement and update internal Motel One quality management system
• Conduct internal coaching and cross-training and plan further development training for Front Office & Reservations staff
What you should bring
If you’re good at giving people a warm welcome, enjoy hosting and have a passion for the hotel industry, then you’ve come to the right place. We would also expect you to enjoy working in multicultural teams and be prepared to work across different departments, so that our guests can have a pleasant stay.
Furthermore, you are open, you have good communication skills, a neat outer appearance, positive charisma and good manners. Your positive qualities also include a high level of quality awareness and service focus, and it’s your aim to keep developing.
You are happy to accept responsibilities, and it gives you pleasure to coach, challenge and encourage those who work with you. You have excellent social skills, you are an experienced leader, and you continually endeavour to develop and also to help your staff in their development.
Language skills: fluent in spanish, english and german
Work profile : employee management & development , office activities & meetings