Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
La empresa no admite más candidaturas a esta oferta.
The main function is to Manage the IAC Department for the French and Belgium Markets and to organize for clients their chosen language studies abroad programme and provide them with personalised advice.
- Manage, plan and organize the workload between the French and Belgium team
- Dispatch the enrolments between the team on a daily basis
- Participate in the recruitment, training, coaching and the evaluation of the team
- Assure tasks and clients requests are processed following ESL deadlines policies
- Communicate and enforce policies and procedures
International Admission Center Tasks
- Manage the follow-up of the clients' requests
- Organise language stays and assist clients
- Support clients via email and telephone during the stay (before, during and after)
- Manage complaints, special requests and booking changes
Titulación mínima: Otros cursos Experiencia: De 2 a 3 años Categoría profesional: Mando Intermedio Residencia: Provincia vacante
Your professional skills
- You have at least 2 years' professional experience in a management team position and previous experience in an administrative position.
- Experience of language studies abroad is an asset
- You possess a Degree in tourism or equivalent qualification
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- Your mother tongue is French and you have a very good command of English (minimum level required: B2). Spanish is an asset.
- You possess a good knowledge of geography
Your personal skills
- You are a cheerful and friendly person
- As a committed team player, you are flexible and have great listening abilities
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
What we offer you
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- New experience in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development