Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants spread throughout Europe, the UK and North America. Each house and restaurant maintains its own personality and atmosphere but the ethos has remained the same; serving fantastic cocktails and simple but delicious food in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
This is an amazing time to be joining us as we have exciting expansion plans to open new houses and restaurants in 2016 and beyond.
Opening soon in the Ghotic area of Barcelona, facing the beautiful Port Vell marina. The House will have a private Members Club on the fifth and sixth floor, with various restaurants, bars and a roof top pool. Cowshed Relax, allocated at the Lower Lobby features and indoor pool, treatment rooms and a retail section. Further more the House has 57 bedrooms in various sizes, a private Screening room, a neighborhood Café and our Italian restaurant Cecconi’s
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Supervisor / Floor Manager who is used to work in a high volume yet elegant atmosphere. Someone who is in-tune with the local food scene and leads the team from the front line. The Restaurant Supervisor / Floor Manager is responsable to support the entire Food and Beverage Operations and Financial well-being of the Restaurant, the heart of our business.
As the Restaurant Supervisor / Floor Manager you are in charge of a team of 50 staff. If you are passionate about food and drinks, you care about every single detail, you are a great host and you lead your team from the front line, you are indeed our ideal candidate.
- Support the Manager and ensure smooth running of the Operations at all given times.
- Ensure the delivery of the Company’s defined standards, such as House Tonic and Cook House.
- Implement daily, weekly and monthly Training sessions with a strong focus on product knowledge and up selling programs.
- To attend Management training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Take ownership in Health & Safety aspects of the Restaurant and all Back of House areas.
- Liaise with the Maintenance team to ensure all areas are in perfect condition.
- Optimize revenue potential at all time and ensure the budgets are being achieved.
- Be instrumental in the Recruitment on-boarding of the new staff members.
- Gather costumers’ feedback, to ensure that we deliver quality service and product consist-ently.
We value experience in a mid-management role within a high volume and foodie environment.
Experience in opening a restaurant and/or hotel is preferred.
Fluency in Spanish, English and Catalan is a must.