Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of the 500 Fortunes Companies in the world, they are constantly looking for thriving candidates in Barcelona who want to be part of a multicultural environment and develop their skills further.
Do you speak Swedish, Danish or Norwegian and are you looking for a job in Barcelona? Check this out!
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service to the Swedish market, creating exceptional value and solving any issues to deliver a consistent quality of service.
The main responsibilities involve:
– Manage effectively all incoming queries in a customer service environment
– Respond to incoming calls and emails from enterprise clients
– Gather information from customers, ensure resolutions of queries, and troubleshoot technical issues
– Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone
– Provide high-quality service
– Record all required data elements in CRM to provide a good follow-up and qualitative support
– A salary in line with Barcelona’s standard: 16.200 euros gross/year + bonus between 1.200 – 3.600 euros gross/year + full-paid training period
– Long-term position, full-time job (39hrs/week), standard office hours, Monday to Friday
– Opportunity to join a booming and exciting company
– An international company with a multicultural environment (+20 nationalities)
– A fun, rewarding and open-minded team
– Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities
– Relocation package provided for candidates from abroad
- Start date: ASAP
Titulación mínima: Sin titulación Experiencia: No requerida Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: UE
– Language skills: native level of Swedish, Danish or Norwegian + fluency in English
– Min. 6 months of previous experience in Customer Service or Technical Support in a Call Centre is preferred
– Good technical skills and knowledge preferable
– Interest in and willingness to learn and apply new technologies
– Very good communication skills – both written and oral
– Ability to operate in high pressure situations
– Team player, enthusiast and self-starter
– Analytic and problem-solving skills
– Customer- and quality-oriented
– Valid Spanish work permit or EU citizenship required