Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
La empresa no admite más candidaturas a esta oferta.
Do you see yourself working with international business clients arranging their trips all around the world? If this excites you and you are a Native French speaker with working knowledge of AMADEUS – this job is waiting for you!
Our client is a well-known international company, leader in the Tourism sector and present in nearly 120 countries. They are looking for enthusiastic customer oriented individuals with a real passion for the travel industry who can offer an all-round extraordinary business travel experience, devoting themselves to optimum travel consultancy and being the leaders within their field.
As a Corporate Travel Consultant, your responsibilities include:
- Booking air/rail/ferry/hotel/car and other related services on Amadeus
- Finding the best deals available for your client according to the company processes and preferred suppliers
- Building a positive experience that ends with a high customer satisfaction
- Assisting all your clients during their trip with Visa/Clearance of invoices, refunds or cancellations
- Native level of Italian
- Advanced level of English, French or Spanish
- Minimum 1 year of working experience of Amadeus GDS
- Working experience in the travel industry
- Experience in Customer Relations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Dedicated and positive attitude
- Quality and result oriented
What's on Offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary plus bonus
- Flexible benefits package
- Monday to Friday: 9h/10h - 18h/19h
- Free Spanish language course
- Additional training courses
- International working environment
- Possibility to become part of a dynamic team in a stable and well-known company