Turijobs utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la navegación. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración de su navegador u obtener más información en nuestra página informativa sobre las cookies.
Based in one of our Tenerife resorts, the Inventory Supervisor role is responsible for the administration of Inventory management (room nights) within their designated region. Tasks of this role include producing business reports forecasting future performance. Providing daily support to our internal colleagues ensuring resort operations can service our guests efficiently and accurately. Completing system related tasks to maximise inventory best usage ensuring maximum revenue opportunity is realised. Providing onsite and remote training to resort operations on system tools and procedures.
Titulación mínima: Ciclo Superior Experiencia: De 1 a 2 años Categoría profesional: Empleado Residencia: Provincia vacante
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
• Working with Microsoft Office and In-house systems to assist with the pro-active management of available room nights
• Forecasting and analysing performance data
• Communicating with all departments and external companies
• Attending departmental business meetings to understand current strategies
• Providing training to resort management teams on system tools
The skills required to fulfil this role include;
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
• Confident working both independently and within a diverse team environment
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise
• An intermediate understanding of Microsoft Excel