These Terms and Conditions apply to all registered users/companies as well as all CVs published and jobs posted on Turijobs. Every user must agree with these Terms and Conditions before registering, therefore committing to:
- Use the Turijobs.com services in accordance with current legislation, public order and public morals.
- Make proper use of the contents and services included in this website, refraining from using these contents and services for illicit activities that violate any standard stated in any applicable public regulations.
If any material on our website violates our Terms and Conditions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
1.- All data required when registering and inserting jobs and CVs must be filled in accurately.
2.- Companies that register on Turijobs can take advantage of a free trial. This does not apply to previously registered companies or companies from the same group. The free trial must be used in the first 180 days.
3.- Any user/employer posting material that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, propaganda or any other offensive material infringing the fundamental rights, liberties and international treaties, will be prohibited from using this website.
4.- Jobs offered must be legally valid. We will not accept job offers:
5.- Turijobs.com does not allow any job posting which deteriorates the quality of service. It is prohibited to post jobs that are:
- Asking the candidate to make financial investments.
- Based on a pyramid sales scheme.
- Of business opportunities.
- Related to the adult entertainment industry.
6.- All information included in the job offer must be accurate, clear and concise. The candidate should not have to later contact Turijobs to request more information about the company or job. 7.- It is strictly forbidden to introduce or transmit any software or program that could damage the computers or systems of the website users in the website. 8.- Turijobs.com shall not assume any responsibility for the contents, job postings and CVs posted on this website. Nevertheless, Turijobs commits to using different means to ensure these Terms and Conditions are properly enforced. 9.- It is prohibited to transfer or sell any service contracted from Turijobs.com to other companies or third parties. 10.- Any company that posts a job that violates the law shall assume all responsibility for any damages and consequences resulting from the same, absolving Turijobs of any responsibility. 11.- The user decides voluntarily and freely to apply to posted jobs, and is solely responsible for sending his/her CV to the corresponding employer, which may conceal the its identity. 12.- The User is responsible for protection login details. Misuse of your account could result in service cancelation.
- Duplicated. Those that request the same job in the same location and/or date.
- Jobs that post contact details (phone number, fax, address or email) in the job description field.
- Jobs belonging to companies with false or generic names, unless the employer has an agreement with us to do so.
- Jobs that include a company's URL in order to redirect applicants to their website. Job offers must refer to actual available positions.
- Each job offer must correspond to only one position. It is not valid to post job offers offering more than one position. For example:
- Job: "Waiter’s Assistant/Waiter/Cook"
- Job No. 1: "Waiter’s Assistant "
- Job No. 2: "Waiter"
- Job No. 3: "Cook"
- Each job must correspond to only one province or country in order to obtain optimum results.
Companies, users, job postings and CV's violating any term herein will be removed from Turijobs.com
The interpretation of theseTerms and Conditions
falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of Turijobs.com
These Terms and Conditions can be modified at any time without notice.
- Policy Protection of Personal Data
All information submitted by users of the website and which refers to Personal Data, will be incorporated into a computer file (fulfilling the security and confidentiality required by law), in order to respond to the requested service user and collection of statistical data. This file is registered at the Spanish Data Protection Agency with registration code number 20418001115, more information on www.agpd.es. Therefore, they can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition before Turijobs Tourism Services, SL in the email “firstname.lastname@example.org” by indicating in the subject: Rights Data Protection Act.
Your personal and curriculum information, will be retained for a period of three years, during this time, this information can be transferred to other entities for commercial use and in effects of participation in job offers of companies registered in Turijobs. Noting that these companies can belong to countries whose level of data protection is not comparable to that provided by Law 15/1999 (LOPD). If you do not want the processing of data to be done with the purpose or form as indicated, you shall exercise your rights under the law.
Your registration will be kept in the strictest confidence by Turijobs Tourism Services, SL
Also, if the training you have applied for is developed by a school or institution Turijobs contributor, your data will be provided to this in order to manage your training. As a person enrolled in our courses you may henceforth receive marketing communications relating to such products.
You should know that you have the right to know, modify, cancel or oppose the processing of information that concerns you and for this you just have to send an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also call 902 366 445 or e-mail to Turijobs Tourism Services, SL, c / Estació No. 1, 08630, Abrera, Barcelona